The Verba Recording System provides dial-in services to end-users for the following:
|Use case||Description||Audio callsconversations||Video callsconversation|
|Dictation||Users can record a dictation with a simple phone callconversation.|
|Ad-hoc conference||Users can add the recorder to any conference call to record it.|
|Playback||Recorded calls conversations can be played back over the phone.|
|Silent monitoring||Ongoing calls conversations can be listened to over the phone.|
Verba Dial-in Services provide audio functions for all PBXs with SIP support, however, video services are limited to certain vendors. Please contact Verba regarding the latest video recording compatibility.
- recording line without prompt - recording starts immediately when the recorder answers (but asks for Recorder PIN if required)
- recording line with prompt - recording starts after a prompt when the recorder answers (but asks for Recorder PIN if required)
- playback line - provides playback capabilities for call conversation recordings stored in the solution
- advanced dial-in line - provides more advanced playback and recording capabilities
The dial-in services lines are authenticated, functions and content are restricted based on the detected identity. Authentication uses the following procedure:
- Detect the callers caller's phone extension
- If the extension is configured in Verba and configuration allows PIN-less operation, the service progresses directly
- If the extension is configured in Verba, but configuration requires PIN, the service progresses after successful PIN authentication
Beep before recording and playback of next callconversation
Double beep after the recording ended
Please enter your PIN code terminated by the # key!
To record this call conversation press 1, to play back your calls conversations, press 2, to play back calls conversations by phone number press 3!
Please enter the phone number terminated by the # key!
Invalid PIN code!
There are no calls conversations available to play back for you
"for you" because there is no distinction between no access for playback and no calls conversations found according to searching criteria
No more calls conversations to playbackplay back. To playback play back the previous call conversation press 4, to enter menu press the * key.
To play back an earlier call conversation press 4, to play back later call a consecutive conversation press 6, to enter menu press the * key.
To play back your calls conversations press 1, to play back calls conversations by phone number press 2.
Recording will be started after the beep. To stop recording press the * key, after two beeps recording will be stopped. You can restart it by pressing the * key again.
Recording instructions for recorder line. It's too long, we need a shorter prompt is needed is here.
Recording will be started after the beep. To stop recording and enter menu press the * key.
Recording instructions for voice portal
Welcome to the Verba Recording System.
Thumbnail for audio callsconversations, used if waveform service, cannot generate waveform
Thumbnail for callsconversations, that couldn't be opened
Verba logo showed in bottom right corner of the menus, and full screen for recording with forced duplex streams (recorder should send audio and video stream, not just receive)
Image for recording screen in 4:3 ratio
Image for recording screen in 16:9 ratio