Recording Rules rules can be used to define more complex scenarios when the Extensions when an extension should be recorded and should not be recordedin a more complex way based on several CDR fields.
Currently this feature is supported only in Cisco JTAPI based selective recording integrations.
Name of the section.
|Action||What should the system do when this section matches a conversation.|
|CTI Triggered Recording|
If the recording is not triggered automatically by the PBX, but the recorder has to initiate the recording, then this option has to be turned on.
Example: when a Cisco extension's recording mode is Selective.
|Filters||Define when this section should be performed.|
The following CDR fields can be used in the filters:
- Caller Party
- Called Party
- Any Party
- Partition (Cisco JTAPI)
- Genesys Field
- Any Genesys field can be specified by typing the name of the field
- Custom user data fields should be prefixed with "UserData.", for example: UserData.ShouldRecord
- Cisco UCCE Field
- Any UCCE field can be specified by typing the name of the field
- Cisco UCCX Field
- Any UCCX field can be specified by typing the name of the field
Matching patterns (the listbox next to the field):
- DOS: DOS-style wildcard characters can be used
- asterisk (*) matches any sequence of characters
- question mark (?) matches any single character
- Regular Expression