- Servers - Administrators can register and administer all types of settings for the deployed Verba servers (e.g. local recorders).
- Configuration Profiles - These profiles can be applied to Verba servers, making the administration of the servers easy and convenient.
- Metadata Templates - Conversation records can be extended with Fields that contain additional information on that record can be added to conversation records.
- Conversation List Layout - Administrators can define the content of the default List Layout, which is automatically assigned to a new user.
- Request Server Certificates - Recordings Service connections are encrypted by using certificates. Administrators can add and access the certificates to be usedrequest certificates to a new Verba server if it cannot access the web application during installation.
- Encryption/Signing certificates - Recordings are encrypted by using certificates. Administrators can add and access the certificates to be used.
- API Keys - Software developers can create custom applications that access Verba through an API. The keys for the communication with the API can be managed here.
- Audit Log - Administrators have access to the read-only event logs that provide an audit trail of certain user activities and system events.
- Alert management - Users can set up alerts in this item.
- Background Tasks - This page shows the background tasks that are scheduled in the system (i.e. Data Retention Policies)
- Collect Configuration and Logs - Users can collect and configuration setups and logs in this item.
- Session Monitor - Administrators can view real-time status of active user sessions in the Verba Web Application.
- Database Summary - Administrators can display summary information on Verba database including call information and configuration databases here.
- Database Purging - Administrators can remove erroneous call records from the database in this item.
- License - Administrators can view the details of the currently applied license for the system, including the expiration date and the number of licenses for each function.