The Verba System can be securely accessed through a standard web browser with a user identity.
The Verba Web Application uses a common screen layout throughout the application.
Users can search for recorded conversations, and the search results can be displayed through conversation lists.
- Click to dial
- Conversation List Layout
- Conversation list navigation bar
- Conversation list records and fields
- Conversations by recording server
- Delete conversations
- Downloading a single media file
- Downloading multiple media files
- Get direct link
- Important conversations
- Mark conversations as Protected
- Metadata columns on conversation lists
- Ongoing conversations
- Playback and download multiple records simultaneously
- Playing back recorded conversations
- Presentation of complex conversation scenarios
- Private conversations
- Right click options on conversation lists
- Sending an email
- Silent monitoring ongoing conversations
- Users conversations
Detailed information is shown for each recorded conversation on the call details screen.
The Verba media player is a feature-rich multimedia tool that supports easy in-depth analysis of media recordings.
- Installing a Windows Certificate for the Verba Offline Player
- Troubleshooting the Verba Offline Player
The recording system provides a secure and traceable way to share recordings among various members of your organization.
Many convenient features of the Verba System are available from Cisco IP phones.
- Adding a tag to a conversation
- Adding markers to an ongoing conversation
- Displaying recording start status message
- Flagging a conversation as Important
- Flagging a conversation as private
- Login to the Verba Phone service
- Recording an ongoing conversation or the most recent conversation
- Sending emails
- Silent monitoring and whisper coaching
The conversation search page can be accessed through the Search menu.
- Reusing search criteria - saved queries
- Search fields
- Search filter operators
- Special search modifier characters