This part of the main menu lets users access call lists with predefined selection criteria and sorting based on various filters. Normally the search starts immediately after selecting a menu item. The resulting call lists appear in the Body area or in a pop-up window.
Group and system supervisors will have visibility to their respective authority circle of users when executing many of these queries.
- Search - This menu takes users to the search criteria definition page where they can define various flexible search criteria to find call recordings.
- Ongoing - This item displays the list of ongoing conversations that are being recorded.
- Agent View - Supervisors can monitor the work of agents by looking at their live desktop screen.
- On-Demand Buffer - This list menu item displays conversations that are not yet kept but are marked for recording.
- Saved Queries - This menu item contains the saved queries of the user that were previously defined in the search page.
- Manage Shared Items - Conversations can be shared among users. This page lets users change the parameters of their conversation shares. (i.e. extending/revoking access to a share).
- View Shared Items - Conversations can be shared among users. This page displays the conversations shared with the user.
- Participant Sets - Customised participant sets can be used to define a group of people within the system.
- Speech Search Phrases - Users can search and list speech phrases by using the appropriate filters in this item.
- My Exports - This item displays the export operations that the user created.
- All Evaluations - Supervisors can rate the agent conversations by using this interface.
- My Evaluations - Users can see their ratings using this page.
- Projects - By creating projects supervisors can assign calls of certain agents to certain supervisors for evaluation.
- Forms - By creating scorecards, the supervisors can rate the calls of their agents.
- Skills - Agent skills like empathy, communication, technical knowledge, etc.can be added here.
- Request Access - This item offers users the option to select the requested data filtered to Users/Groups, Cases or Label in the drop-down menu.
- Requests - This item lists all the requests. Users can search for and list authorization requests.
- Workflows - Users can create custom workflows to gain access to the requested conversations.
- Message Templates - The email messages that are sent to requesters/approvers can be configured in the Message Templates item. Users can select these templates in a workflow.
- Communication Policies - Communication Policies are the foundation of your Ethical wall, they define how and when Users and Groups can communicate with each other.
- Content Policies - Instant Messaging content can be filtered based on business requirements.
- Notifications - Users can define the messages to be sent to notifications, which then can be sent to selected parties when a given communication channel is opened.
- Disclaimers - Users can define the texts of the disclaimers, which then can be sent to selected parties when a given communication channel is opened.
- Validator - Using the Communication Policy Validator users can test Communication Policies.
- Audit Log - This item logs Ethical Wall events.
- Dashboard - This is a configurable tool providing a quick look at the most useful statistics for the user.
- Create New Report - By creating reports users can gain a summarized view of the data in the system.
- Report Templates - In this item users can create Report Templates and reuse them at a later time.
- Reports - This item displays an overview of previously created reports that can be downloaded from this page.
- Users - Administrators can access the user administration page from this item.
- Groups - Administrators can access the group administration page from this item.
- Extensions - Administrators can use this page to configure extension (phone) numbers to be recorded and link users to specific phone numbers.
- Roles - This is the basis of the Role-based access control (RBAC) in the system. User rights can be defined in Roles and then the roles are assigned to users.
- Active Directory Synchronization - The Active Directory Connection parameters can be defined here so that the users and extensions in Verba are automatically synchronized from AD.
- Bulk User and Extension Update - In this field, the user and extension parameters can be bulk updated by defining the new values of the parameters.
- Bulk User Import - This submenu allows administrators to create Verba user accounts using a bulk import feature.
- Data Management Policies - Administrators can set up different types of data retention rules to define storage policies for the recorded conversations.
- Storage Targets - Users can set up target folders for the data retention policies in this item.
- Import sources - Users can search and list the various import sources by using the appropriate filters in this item.
- Data processors - Users can search and list data processors by using the appropriate filters in this item.
- Manage Labels - This item lists the Cases that were placed on Legal Hold.
- Labels in Legal Hold - This item lists the Labels that were placed on Legal Hold.
- Automatic Labeling - Users can find and list Label Rules in this item based on the set filters.
- Manage Cases - This item lists the cases that were previously created in the system. Users can add new cases to this page. For more information refer to the Cases article.
- Cases in Legal Hold - This item lists cases placed on Legal Hold.
- Export - Users can export groups of conversations and create backups of conversations in this item.
- Servers - Administrators can register and administer all types of settings for the deployed Verba servers (e.g. local recorders).
- Configuration Profiles - These profiles can be applied to Verba servers, making the administration of the servers easy and convenient.
- Metadata Templates - Conversation records can be extended with Fields that contain additional information on that record can be added to conversation records.
- Conversation List Layout - Administrators can define the content of the default List Layout, which is automatically assigned to a new user.
- Request Server Certificates - Service connections are encrypted by using certificates. Administrators can request certificates to a new Verba server if it cannot access the web application during installation.
- Encryption/Signing certificates - Recordings are encrypted by using certificates. Administrators can add and access the certificates to be used.
- API Keys - Software developers can create custom applications that access Verba through an API. The keys for the communication with the API can be managed here.
- Audit Log - Administrators have access to the read-only event logs that provide an audit trail of certain user activities and system events.
- Alert management - Users can set up alerts in this item.
- Background Tasks - This page shows the background tasks that are scheduled in the system (i.e. Data Retention Policies)
- Collect Configuration and Logs - Users can collect and configuration setups and logs in this item.
- Session Monitor - Administrators can view real-time status of active user sessions in the Verba Web Application.
- Database Summary - Administrators can display summary information on Verba database including call information and configuration databases here.
- Database Purging - Administrators can remove erroneous call records from the database in this item.
- License - Administrators can view the details of the currently applied license for the system, including the expiration date and the number of licenses for each function.
- My account - This item displays an overview of the user information.
- Change password - Users can change their password at any time in this item.
- Sign out - Logged in users sign out from the user interface here.
- Online Help - This item opens a new tab in your browser, that points to https://kb.verba.com/
- Online Support - This item opens the online Verba support page. Normally system support and administrator personnel use this site ( a user ID and a password are required).
- Downloads - Administrators have access to various Verba plug-ins in this item.
- About - This item displays the version and registration information along with the EULA (End-User License Agreement).