OverviewThis guide explains how to use the dashboard and configure widgets.
The Verba Recording System dashboards provide an at a glance view of agent performance and other various metrics of the recording system for many individuals in an organization. They give companies a factual and timely window into performance, they help them identify anomalies that could turn into significant business issues, and provide an entry point for digging deeper into root causes.
Users with proper authorization can access their dashboard, which can be personalized by adding new widgets, changing the layout structure, etc.
In the Verba Recording System the following dashboard widget categories are available:
Available configuration options
Widgets available in the system can be configured easily and quickly. Just move your cursor over the top right corner of the widget and click on the Configure Widget icon.
|Title||The title of the widget displayed in the header of the widget window|
|Widget type||Here you can select from the numerous widget templates|
|Display method||Chart or table|
|Filter options||Here you can define optional filtering|
Call Activity Widgets
- Simultaneous Calls Trend widget
- Overall Call Counts Trend widget
- Average Call Durations Trend widget
- Overall Call Directions Trend widget
Quality Management Widgets
- Overall Performance Trend widget
- Top Performing Agents widget
- Top Performing Groups widget
- Low Performing Agents widget
- Low Performing Groups widget
- Agents Overall Performance widget
- Agents Performance Trend widget
- Agents Quality vs Productivity (Average Call Duration) widget
- Agents Quality vs Productivity (Calls Handled) widget
- Groups Overall Performance widget
- Groups Performance Trend widget
- Groups Quality vs Productivity (Average Call Duration) widget
- Groups Quality vs Productivity (Calls Handled) widget
- Supervisors Productivity Trend widget
- Score Distribution widget
- Skills Performance Trend widget
- Skills Overall Performance widget