Installing your Verba Recording System
Correct installation of your Verba Recording System ensures stable operation of your system.
Step 1 - Download your Verba Install Kit
Download your Verba Install Kit from support site (requires login) and place it on your servers.
If you have no login for the Support Site register here:
Step 2 - Install your Verba Server(s)
Based on the choosed deployment archiceture and recording method, you can start installing the Verba servers and components.
- Single server - your Media Repository and Recording Server components will be installed on a single server.
- Multiple servers - you will install a Media Repository and standalone Recording Servers on multiple servers.
Step 3 - (Optional) Install your Verba Desktop Recorders
The Verba Desktop Recorder component provides desktop recording services. It requires a Verba server deployed in your network for operation. This component is required if you plan to use desktop screen capturing.
Table of contents
- Installing the Verba Desktop Agent
- Installing Verba Unified Media Codec
- Installing your Verba servers
- Upgrade procedure from Carin recorders
- Verba Remote Installation Service Description
- Installing the Verba Lync extension for Lync 2010
- Installing the Verba Lync extension for Lync 2013
- Setting up a Verba demo environment
- Requesting and assigning certificates
- Verba PowerShell Deployment Toolkit
- How to Install your Verba license
- Adding the Logon As A Service Right
- How to switch from Oracle to OpenJDK Java Runtime Environment
Do you need installation help?
You can book a remote installation session with our support team.