Conversations lists can be accessed from various parts of the user interface including the following:
- Selecting Conversations / My Conversations submenu
- Selecting Conversations / Important Conversations submenu
- Selecting Conversations / Private Conversations submenu
- Selecting Conversations / Ongoing Conversations submenu
- Selecting Conversations / Users Conversations submenu
- Selecting Conversations / Conversations by Recording Server submenu
- Filling in the search criteria on the Search page
- Load a previously saved query from Conversations / Saved Queries
The conversation list is displayed in a tabular format where the columns can be configured by the administrator or the user can personalize it using the Conversations / Personalize Conversation List Layout menu.
Every conversation list displays the calls ordered by date and time (in descending order). This means that the most recently recorded conversation is the first one on the list, and the oldest conversation is the last one on the list.
Predefined queries (not initiated from the Search menu) cannot be filtered further. The result list will contain every recorded conversation which meets the predefined criteria. E.g. selecting Conversations / My Conversations submenu will show every call where the logged in user was a member of the conversation.
Use the Search page to narrow down the call list.
Small Letter Icons
There are four icons with letters in the call list - C, M, W, S: