The navigation bar is displayed at the top and the bottom of the conversation list. This indicates the number of total records selected, and the navigation position within the list if the list is longer than a page (usually 20 items fit one page).
For multi-page lists, the navigation bar indicates the range of records displayed, lists the page numbers with the current one highlighted, and contains the navigation controls.
The following navigation options are supported (wherever applicable) for multi-page lists:
- To display and navigate to a given page just click on the page number.
- Click the "|<" icon to go to the First page of the list.
- Click the ">|" icon to go to the Last page of the list.
- Click the "<" icon to go to the Previous page of the list.
- Click the ">" icon to go to the Next page of the list.