This provides service providers flexibility in modifying web interface functionality and branding.
The following types of customization functions are supported:
- Overriding static resources — Allows easy customization of images, stylesheets and other static content.
- Overriding content includes — Allows customization HTML content in places where the web interface supports it.
- Menu item visibility — All menu items can be turned on and off on the web interface.
- Call detail field visibility — All fields of the call detail records can be turned on and off on the web interface.
- Product feature visibility — Many functions of the service provider product can be removed from the user interface to customize the end-user experience.
- Web logout redirect — The user can be redirected to a specified page upon logout.
- Restricting administrative access in multi-tenant deployments
All these customizations are preserved even after upgrades of your Verba Recording System.