Access to the Verba system and the recordings are controlled by the configuration of users, roles, groups and extensions.
Users represent people who are able to login to the system. Users have the following fundamental parameters that define their access:
- general user settings, such as validity period, visibility window, etc.
- four eyes policy settings
- user roles define what actions they can do in the system
- associated extensions define which records they can get access to based on the configured phone numbers / extensions / SIP URIs
- group associations define which groups a user belong to; if a user is promoted to be group supervisor of a group, the user will be able to see all calls of the users of that group
Which calls can I see?
The Visibility of functions and conversations article summarizes the factors that decide who will see what in the system.
- User roles
- User permissions
- Visibility of functions and conversations
- How to make Secondary recordings visible