Access to the Verba Recording System and the recordings stored in it are controlled by the configuration of users, groups and extensions.
Users represent people who are able to login to the system. Users have the following fundamental parameters that define their access:
- general user settings, such as validity period, visibility window, etc.
- four eyes policy settings
- User roles (Verba 8 and up) or user rights (Verba 7 and below) define what actions they can do in the recording system
- associated extensions define what phone extensions' recordings they can see
- group associations define which groups a user belong to; if a user is promoted to be group supervisor of a group, the user will be able to see all calls of the users of that group
Which calls can I see?
The Visibility of functions and conversations article summarizes the factors that decide who will see what in a Verba solution.
- User roles
- User permissions
- Visibility of functions and conversations
- How to make Secondary recordings visible